Back In Line Financial Policy
Welcome to Back In Line Chiropractic Center! We are committed to providing you with the best care possible. This notice is to give you; the patient, a clear understanding of the financial policy agreement. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have regarding our financial policy. Our goal is to concentrate on returning you to optimal health and to establish overall well-being. We have prepared the following checklist in order to help our patients determine their responsibility toward payment for chiropractic services.
1. Discounts: Unfortunately due to the nature of our business, it is against the law for any medical doctor to apply discounts, waive deductibles, and or administer free services for patients. In order for our office to service your medical needs and give you the best care possible our charges are non-negotiable. Thank you for your understanding.
2. You may be entitled to a network or contractual discount under the following circumstances:
- We are a participating provider in your health plan.
- You are covered by a State or Federal program with a mandated fee schedule.
- You are a member of ChiroHealthUSA. Patients who are uninsured, or underinsured (limited benefits for chiropractic care), may join ChiroHealthUSA in our office and will be entitled to network discounts similar to our insured patients. Membership is $49.00 a year and covers you and your dependents. Ask our staff for more information.
- Patients who meet State and or Federal poverty guidelines or other special circumstances outlined in our “Hardship Policy” may be offered a discount for a period of time, as determined by the office. Verification will be required.
- We know that sometimes chiropractic care doesn't always fit in to our schedules financially. For this reason, we offer patient financing through CareCredit, a leading company for health care financing and or automatic recurring payments with your debit/credit card. Please ask our staff for more details.
Insurance Patients: I understand that my insurance is an arrangement between myself and my insurance company, NOT Back In Line Chiropractic Center and my insurance company. I understand that knowing the terms, limitations and guideline of my health insurance policy is my responsibility as a patient and I assume all financial responsibility for any charges incurred as a result of policy termination or coordination of benefits or limitation otherwise not mentioned that results in non-payment.
On occasion, the insurance company will send a check for payment of services to the patient; should that occur, please endorse the check and bring payment directly to Back In Line Chiropractic Center.
- Payment Guidelines:
- Cash, check, credit cards, and money orders are accepted forms of payment.
- Checks cannot be written and accepted for more than the purchase amount.
- Starter checks, unnumbered checks, or non-personalized checks will not be accepted.
- Returned Check- A penalty charge of $25.00 will be assessed for each returned check.
- This is our office policy that all co-pays, co-insurance and deductible charges be paid at the time of services rendered.
- Any past due balances are expected to be paid before further services are rendered. If you have financial difficulty and cannot pay your past due balance, payment arrangements may be made by credit card, which will be kept on file and charged at intervals agreed upon by the billing department and the patient or guarantor upon request.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to serving you.
Please feel free to browse Our website for more information about Back In Line Chiropractic Center in Plantation, Florida. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment we can be reached by calling 954-584-BACK (2225) or use our contact form.